26 September 2007

There's Something About Killdozer

And what might that be? Well, Killdozer were a pretty hardcore band from the USA who were together between 1983 and 1996 and played with the likes of the Butthole Surfers and Scratch Acid. I've included one of their songs, but mainly because of another song I heard by another band...
This was The Young Fresh Fellows, who have been together for 25 years but their song which caught my attention was called "My Boyfriend's in Killdozer". This surprised me for two reasons- 1. at the time (around the early 90s) it wasn't that common to mention things like that and 2. considering what kind of band Killdozer were, I wouldn't have really expected openness with homosexuality.
However, I don't know if it was actually true or just a joke between the bands. I couldn't care less anyway as any respectable person would agree but I still like the YFF's song.

Killdozer - King of Sex
The Young Fresh Fellows - My Boyfriend's in Killdozer

3 comments:

Ass Hat said...

this is the best blog post title i've seen in a while.

great band, also.

Blog Author said...

He he, cheers Mr. Hat (I don't want to call you Ass as I don't think we're o first name terms yet ;D ).

Anonymous said...

Killdozer is teh rules!! Hmmm...I thought ti would be clever to write like that but it just looks like spam. Still, they rule! Or ruled? Or will rule during their reunion on Septmber 20. F-n yes!