23 September 2009

Morrissey interview 1985 part 2

This was requested when I posted the first part so this is the other side of the disc and it is the final recording that I will share with you.
Those of you who have followed this blog for a while will be aware that I have not enjoyed the fact that hardly anyone has thanked me for all the music I've transferred from cassettes, LPs and radio shows as well as having taken the time to upload them and find out information about the artists for you. Therefore, I've had enough and while I'm grateful to everyone who has left comments here, from the stat counter, I know this is a small minority of visitors. So if you want something for nothing in return from you, like a kind word of 'thanks', then go elsewhere; you don't deserve anything.
PS - If you can't download some of the songs from here anymore, it's because I've deleted them from the server.

Morrissey part 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Over the years I've read portions of this interview in various magazine articles and "Morrissey: In His Own Words", but I never thought I'd hear the entire recorded interview. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this!